• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: quick deactivation by Lyft  (Read 461 times)

Offline leungew

• Jr. Driver
    • View Profile
quick deactivation by Lyft
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »
My average rating is 4.8 stars or above with many good, nice comments.  I got deactivated yesterday by Lyft because a rider gave me 4 stars and in his comment, “driver didn’t ask if rider alright after we were hit from the back”. The incident happened 2 days ago. With this rider inside the car, I stopped while waiting to turn right into another road. A car bumped me at the rear. I got off, found no scratch, dent, nothing. That driver said sorry, I let him go without taking any information of his. This last about 2 minutes and we were back on our way to the rider’s destination. I did not report this to Lyft since this is a very very minor hit. Wouldn’t think of this rider would post this incident in the rating comment. Lyft probably after looking at this rider's comment and called me yesterday to get more information about this. I I told her everything. She said Lyft has to deactivate me immediately waiting investigation. I received the deactivation email right after the conversation with her. I replied at once with a picture of the car rear. I was just 1 ride short in order to get the $130 bonus the time of deactivation. I feel so bad losing this $130, and unable to drive. But the good thing is, I drive Lyft and Uber alternatively. I start driving Uber now.

Uber Lyft Chat

quick deactivation by Lyft
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:02:33 PM »